Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm looking for a reliable dating site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for a reliable dating site

I've had several attempts to get to know each other on dating sites. But it was not a good experience. I don't even want to think about it.

But I hope to meet the guy.
    Who can recommend me a reliable dating site with real people for a serious relationship

I think on social media you'll find the answer to your question. To select a site user reviews it is very important

Comment

Finding your life partner is a dream of many. after the divorce I was confused and did not know what to do. I thought my life was over and I would never be happy.
      One day I saw reviews on social networks about dating sites. For the sake of interest I went to the online page sofiadate .
      This is how my new life began. I met a girl, we started to communicate. Now I realize that my life is just beginning.

Comment

I have reviewed many dating sites in search of the perfect girl. On one of the dating sites I was deceived and I became even more selective.
        I chose the site kismia.com
        Kismia uses the subscription business model with basic functionality, provided to users free of charge and additional Premium features, that help to break the ice and build a connection with new people faster. Another interesting feature of Kismia is that they decided to avoid monetization through advertising.

Comment

It's so nice to read that there are special dating sites. I think that each of us wants to be happy and to be loved. I wish you to find someone who will love you and someone you love.

I wonder how many people have become happy on the dating site?

Comment

On a dating site I met a wonderful girl from Germany. We corresponded with her for a long time and communicated through video calls.
            we met in Italy in the summer. At Christmas I plan to go to ore mountains.
            I've already found and made a hotels book reservation on the HotelFriend https://hotelfriend.com
            This site has a stunning selection of hotels for romantic couples. I hope my trip will be wonderful
            Last edited by ramudsen; 07-10-2020, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X