Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hampshire Estate Agents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hampshire Estate Agents

Good day to all, im very new to this forum as you can probably see by my profile. Im yet to write any details into my profile but will do so as soon as i get the time. But anyways, let me get to the point of my thread.
    I'm looking to find 1 or 2 estate agents in the Hampshire area,as i do have an unrefusable offer to put across to them, preferably Basingstoke as thats where i am currently residing. I shall go into details once i have been contacted but i aim to help you make more salesm bottom line. Also, I am not limited to the Basingstoke and Hampshire area, all others welcome, please do send me an email to my inbox with a number and i shall speak to you in detail, thank you very much in advance, and im looking forward to hearing from you.
    Leon Frankson
Working...
X