Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which agency should I join if I want to become self-employed agent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcazar
    replied
    Well it depends what you want exactly. You can contact each agency from your list and see what their conditions are. Do you already have clients? For example I saw that some big companies started to offer their websites for free advertisement, like selling property in Bulgaria
    Last edited by Alcazar; 23-04-2020, 08:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Which agency should I join if I want to become self-employed agent?

Hello Really Moving members,

My name is Kristi and I am considering a career move. I would like to become a self-employed real estate agents working for some agency in London. I have heard of a few such as Mr & Mrs Clarke, Keller Williams, Remax, Century 21, Purple Bricks.

I would like to ask whether you know any others and how does the process work? Do you have any experience working with them? Do I have to pay for an initial training? How to increase my chances to be hired?

I will be grateful for any advice.
    Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Kristi; 29-01-2020, 12:42 PM.
Working...
X