Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to get another valuation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to get another valuation

I have sold my bungalow and it is going through but I have just found 3 more in my area which have sold for 30 - 50 k more than mine. Question is this; can I get another agent to re- value mine? I don’t want to pull out of the sale and be the bad guy but I really feel as if i have been done up like a kipper. I am not buying so nothing will be affected that way. My property went on the market July 18 and an offer was made and accepted in November. The other properties all went on the market in October.

Further to my post
    above, I should mention that when I agreed the sale my contract with my estate agent had finished, and he made reference to it being a ‘rolling contract’ - would I still have to pay their fee if I pull out?

Comment

Working...
    X