Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MRA Investment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRA Investment

Hi,

I am an overseas resident and would like to know if anyone has used the services of MRA Investments? They are a property advisor and manager and look at providing high yielding properties in the North East of England. The deal sounds very good on the face of it but since I am overseas, I am not completely sure about the figures quoted.

Any advice would be beneficial.

Thanks and Regards,
    Vamo

MRA Investment

I and several others not happy with them. I have one house, empty for over 40% of the time I have owned. The upfront charges for "refurbishment" seem to have rocketed, and their communication with owners is appallingly bad. They never reply. If you look at their own lettings site, MRA Lettings there are currently 76 properties available. I think that they made good monay when starting a few years ago, but the market ahs changed and I would avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by vamo View Post
      Hi,

I am an overseas resident and would like to know if anyone has used the services of MRA Investments? They are a property advisor and manager and look at providing high yielding properties in the North East of England. The deal sounds very good on the face of it but since I am overseas, I am not completely sure about the figures quoted.

Thanks and Regards,
      Vamo
      Dont bother, they're USELESS! They're all talk, but can't deliver and if you value your resources, you'll find a better established company to entrust your business to, especially that you're non-resident in the UK.

Comment

Mate, usually these "Investments" turn out to be rubbish.
        Government Authorised Property Real Estate Agents in Kefalonia, Greece.

Comment

Originally posted by cadavari View Post
          Mate, usually these "Investments" turn out to be rubbish.
          I agree, avoid

Comment

Mra lettings dont go there

Originally posted by vamo View Post
            Hi,

Thanks and Regards,
            Vamo
            I would like to seriuosly adivese people looking to rent a property within the North East area do not decide to rent with MRA lettings. I have recently rented a home in the South Tyneside area only to find that it had no hot water, un working electricity sockets and the backdoor did actually not work which means that I have one exit to a house in which a 2 year old also shares with me. The boiler then leaked al caused damp throughout the downstairs of the entire house. 3 weeks later non of these problems have been solved although I have rang them everyday and sent two letters to the manager in which have been ignored. I am now seeking legal advice and hope that the where finally be a result off this cow boy company. I would like to ensure that no more people make the same mistakes as me!!!!!!!

Comment

Never used MRA, though as stated here, not too good I guess. I've used PID and have had great success. Hope this helps.

Comment

to Aleo1203

Hi , this is my first time using a forum so please bear with me!

As a customer of MRA investments who has also been hit badly by their shoddy service and spiralling costs , i was looking to see if any others had similar experiences on the web, which obviously they have! I saw your note mentioning a company called PID. Could you give me any more info about them as I wish to change management companies.

many thanks!

Comment

where is your property and I could help- have things there myself and recently changed

Comment

The company that owns my flat fired MRA and changed. Good riddance..I never even thought of complaining to the property owners, but obviously, the crap service went both ways.

Comment

Working...
                    X