Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dundee council cut rates for shops!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dundee council cut rates for shops!!

This would have been a good thing for shop owners if it wasnt for the fact that as soon as it happened the shop owners (londlords) belted up the rent simply because they knew the people renting the shops now had a little more money every week.

I used to rent a shop in dundee advertising my website design services but gave it up after some time.
    I was again recently looking into renting a new shop in Dundee and lots of people were telling me the rates are now gone but it wont make much difference because the landlords have pushed up the rent to compensate for this.

Whats your view on this ?

I was looking at retail space recently - rates are being kept down around here, too, which is good - but leases are still stupidly priced. That's why rather than lease offices, I'll be looking to buy outright instead.

Comment

Working...
    X