Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Estate agents should not wear suits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estate agents should not wear suits

I have come to this conclusion as most of the agents I have spoken to lately have been rude beyond belief and I think its down to the fact they wear suits.

I am the customer, if I want to make an offer on a property I can do.
    I expect the agent to offer viewings if the property is not occupied especially when a long trip is planned.
    I don't expect the agent to correct the customer when pronouncing the name of the location in an arrogant manner.

A little respect is all thats required and trying this without the suit.

Yep, you think some would be more business minded, not simply sales minded.

Comment

Customer service should certainly be high on the agenda especially in the current economic climate. Astonished you've been dealt with so poorly, I guess your consolation is that the recession will probably winkle out some of these.

Not sure the suits got anything to do with it, poor customer service is poor customer service whatever you are wearing.
      FAB Enterprises & Innovations

FAB SMS for Estate Agents - Particulars via SMS

Comment

Its sad there but true, there is far too many poor estate agents out there. If I was one, I'd use this to my advantage, and provide an outstanding service - I'd be honest, reliable, polite and not argue with my client, unlike my last estate agent.

Comment

i thought estate agents were getting better cause of the increased regulation. theres supposed to be an ombudsman now to keep them in line.

Comment

Everywhere I go I see bad customer service, why does it seem that only negative stories about agents come out in the public eye? I went to tescos yesterday and the girl on the check out was fucking disgraceful, I went to the garage for petrol and the guy there didnt even acknowledge me! I hate bad customer service in any walk of life and unfortunately in Britain it seems to be getting worse. I would say though that the problem is definitely not restricted to Estate Agents.

Comment

Working...
            X