Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floor Plans or No Floor Plans??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor Plans or No Floor Plans??

Hi there,

I have an architecturally based business in Scotland and I have now introduced a new floor plans service to estate agents and letting agents.

We produce plans within 24-48hrs or the plans are free and we also have a sketch & fax service to enable the agent to do the measured survey and we will prepare the plans based on their information at a reduced cost.

Discounts are also available to corporate clients as a reward for their continued business.

Can all you estate agents out there let me know if floor plans are preferred or are they an expensive luxury??.....would you consider floor plans for your property schedule at the right price??.....do you already use floor plans and think they are a useful tool??.....all your views and experiences of floor plans are welcome.

Originally posted by caltechdesigns View Post
    Hi there,

I have an architecturally based business in Scotland and I have now introduced a new floor plans service to estate agents and letting agents.

We produce plans within 24-48hrs or the plans are free and we also have a sketch & fax service to enable the agent to do the measured survey and we will prepare the plans based on their information at a reduced cost.

Discounts are also available to corporate clients as a reward for their continued business.

Can all you estate agents out there let me know if floor plans are preferred or are they an expensive luxury??.....would you consider floor plans for your property schedule at the right price??.....do you already use floor plans and think they are a useful tool??.....all your views and experiences of floor plans are welcome.
    At the moment, for the majority of properties, they are an expensive luxury. I have used floorplans in the past but mainly for new properties. I used metropix and thought they were very good, but mainly because they were on a free trial. They are a useful tool on the right type of property but not for every one. I would love to use them but right now it is not an option I am afraid.

Comment

More and more purchasers are expecting and requesting floorplans. In todays quiet market anything which helps a sale is a bright move!

Comment

Flor plans are available by choice in the majority of agents now and there is lots of software that is free or nearly free which would allow them to generate plans. Therefore im sure any charge will not be looked kindly uon and its not a viable business idea in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
        X