Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found free place to sell house online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found free place to sell house online

Hi
    Have been looking on net for a few days for a way of selling my flat online without paying the estate agent two grand, found lots of sites that deal in people selling their homes without an agent but charge upwards for 100 quid. But managed after a lot of search on that has more than 1 advert that doesn't charge to list your flat or house on the site. But it says it's only an openin offer til dec. So i have put my flat on their quite easy. the site is called [we're spammers]. Anyone else tried it or tried selling online????
    J Martin

Originally posted by JohnMartin1981 View Post
    Hi
    Have been looking on net for a few days for a way of selling my flat online without paying the estate agent two grand, found lots of sites that deal in people selling their homes without an agent but charge upwards for 100 quid. But managed after a lot of search on that has more than 1 advert that doesn't charge to list your flat or house on the site. But it says it's only an openin offer til dec. So i have put my flat on their quite easy. the site is called www (dot) priv8sale (dot) com. Anyone else tried it or tried selling online????
    J Martin
    Hi,try property swap shop free to upload details and growing all the time!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMartin1981 View Post
      Hi
      Have been looking on net for a few days for a way of selling my flat online without paying the estate agent two grand, found lots of sites that deal in people selling their homes without an agent but charge upwards for 100 quid. But managed after a lot of search on that has more than 1 advert that doesn't charge to list your flat or house on the site. But it says it's only an openin offer til dec. So i have put my flat on their quite easy. the site is called www (dot) priv8sale (dot) com. Anyone else tried it or tried selling online????
      J Martin
      OK, that's three separate threads in three separate topics that you've posted this. You ARE the proprietor of this site, aren't you?

Comment

And by over 500 homes listed each week since 25th October, you really mean 4?

Comment

I wrote in other threads about the rampant un-professionalism of contributors promoting themselves and their businesses here, and lo and behold - from the homepage of priv8sale -

"Over 500 homes listed for FREE since Oct25th 2008 thats a week!
          over 1000 buyers seraching a day"

thats = that's
          seraching = searching

If this business can't manage basic grammar, and can't take the trouble to spell-check, how can the public take the remainder of their business seriously?

Comment

If there WERE 500 homes newly listed on this site in one week, would the proprietor be willing to tell us which?

Comment

OK, something doesn't add up here - the website proprietor claims over 500 new properties added to his/her site in the last week. Try this;

Go to priv8sale and search without any parameters, i.e show EVERYTHING that's listed there. I get 332 for sale, 5 to rent (in the USA) and 1 to lease. By my rusty arithmetic, that makes 338.

If the original poster is the proprietor of the site, would they care to explain?

Comment

Poster is a spammer - banned and binned their ads.

Comment

Selling property online

There is a proliferation of web sites offering to sell property. Some charge a fee and some depend on advertising for their revenue. Unless you have information regarding the success rate or track record of sales, or marketing and visibility of a particular web site - take care before handing over any cash.

Comment

Working...
                  X