Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Property Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Live

I have just been looking at propertylive.co.uk the new property portal from the National Association of Estate Agents. I had been told they were having problems with the launch and the volume of listings that had to go on. When I looked at it today I checked my own area and found the only properies listed were all from Your Move. To the best of my knowledge Your Move were not members of the National association (although they were members of the Ombudsman association and had been for years). Some members of staff were members but they were very few. They must have joined very recently.
    I would be interested to know how they have suddenly qualified for membership given that new members have to sit exams.
    However, I am not against them joining, as I think it is a good thing, but I am a bit disappointed that newer members get on the site so quickly while long standing members are told to 'be patient'. I completed the relevant forms months ago.

Money talks.

Comment

Oh, my.... it's sloooowwwwwwwww

Comment

From what i have been told since posting it would appear that area managers have been sitting the entrance exams. Whether they have passed or not who knows !

Comment

Property Live

The question is - will members of the public use it or will it turn out to be a big white elephant?

Comment

Working...
          X