Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most cliched, hackneyed, disliked phrase used by Estate Agents is...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most cliched, hackneyed, disliked phrase used by Estate Agents is...?

Some of the selling agents in my area are fond of throwing this old chestnut into their sales particulars;

"Early viewing is essential to appreciate the quality of the accommodation on offer"

Yuk. Are they REALLY saying if you don't view it quickly, something will change, and the quality won't be the same later on? Are they saying if you don't get there quick, it'll go bad, like fruit reaching the end of its shelf life... ? I know they're not, but that's how it reads....

Any other nominations?

Lol! Sounds like "just decorated and desperate to sell fast!"

Comment

Listen to this one I heard from a F+xtons guy probably no more than 20 years old:

"In my experience, you need to act quickly. Stocks are climbing down really fast at the moment so we're seeing lots of demand for this flat."

climbing down? as opposed to falling up?

Comment

Situated in a quiet, sought after area...

We have pleasure in offering for sale...

Ideal for 1st time buyers.....

Theres too many to mention.

Comment

Working...
        X