Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need your opinions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your opinions.

Hello everyone. Recently it is said that the real estate business has come down drastically. Do you think it is true?
    I do find some changes. But not that drastic.
    What is your opinion?

Originally posted by helenforu View Post
    Hello everyone. Recently it is said that the real estate business has come down drastically. Do you think it is true?
    I do find some changes. But not that drastic.
    What is your opinion?
    Can we assume you are referring to the 'real estate' business in the UK only? Or some other country, such as the US of A, where 'real estate' is a term in more common use...?

What changes do you find?

Comment

Hi Guys,

In wales, there is certainly a slow on first time buyers. People want to buy... but can't due to them being unable to secure a mortgage. Higher end properties are selling but again slow. I am selling half the properties I was last year.

Hope that helps

Rebecca
      Becky

www.fruitmortgages.com

Comment

It definitely has slowed. I'm in a property related industry and business is slow right now, usually it is our busiest time of the year.

Comment

House sales slowed

House sales in South Africa have definitely slowed, due in part to the new National Credit Act brought in recently. People are now finding it a lot more difficult to get mortgages approved and a lot more sales are falling through in the opening stages

Comment

things are going to get much worse in the UK...

Comment

The market is definitely down, i'd like to know where you operate where there is no change... it will change!

Comment

Working...
              X