Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How I was able to sell my house for cash quickly and improve my finances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I was able to sell my house for cash quickly and improve my finances

I knew I had to sell my home quickly and was looking for cash property buyers in this part of UK. My search for fast home buyers ended when I got in touch with quickhousebuyersa leading house buying company in UK. Not only was I able to sell my house immediately, I was able to avail a special sell & rent back scheme. So, I have more cash and I continue to live in my ‘own’ house. They are a boon for anyone wanting to sell property for cash quickly.

ADMIN EDIT: Bloody spam! Try MPG Investments instead if you need to sell a house quickly for cash:
    Sell your home quick, or sell and rent back to get cash for houses and keep your home!

What happens if MPG Investments, who now own the home, go bust? Presumably their creditors will want their pound of flesh, and if they haven't sufficient assets to settle up with the creditors, won't their liquidators be looking at selling their houses, including the one that you're staying in.

Where does that leave you?

Comment

Piffle

Originally posted by quickhousebuyers View Post
      I knew I had to sell my home quickly and was looking for cash property buyers in this part of UK. My search for fast home buyers ended when I got in touch with MPG Investments,a leading house buying company in UK. Not only was I able to sell my house immediately, I was able to avail a special sell & rent back scheme. So, I have more cash and I continue to live in my ‘own’ house. They are a boon for anyone wanting to sell property for cash quickly.
      Yeh right, it really happened and then you called yourself quickhousebuyers on this site and decided to tell everyone how you just love love love them, coz thats what everybody does!!! It would look better if you just told us thats who you work for or with.
      I cant believe anyone would be stupid enough to enter into any scheme like that. Lets pretend you are a loving customer of these magical people for one minute and then i might suggest you should have seen a debt councillor if things were that bad and they could have saved you probably tens of thousands and your house, and then perhaps a little self respect.
      Why cant i find people like you when i want to buy houses between 10 and 20 percent below market value.
      The market would never be that bad even if Mao's tanks were coming up the Mall..
      God give me strength, you've never worked for remax have you..

Comment

Piffle Lite ...

You don't believe what he says. OK, fine.

Can we believe anything you say?

Comment

Common sense....

Originally posted by googler View Post
          You don't believe what he says. OK, fine.

Can we believe anything you say?
          Do you believe him then? If so and you ever decide to sell your house just let me know and i guarantee you i'll find you a buyer!

Anyone buying or selling property should trust their gut feeling...
          Estate agency and trust, now theres two words that never gel well in the public eye.

All hes offering is a rip off version of let to buy where there's only one winner. Estate agents should ensure a fair deal for both buyers and sellers not either or, thats basic principle of the estate agency act. Thats why they're there to advise against the type of deal hes offering or at least thats the theory. The problem is where are the good ones..

If hes telling the truth then he's been ripped off, if not then he's a liar...situation normal in the entire industry then.

Comment

Hm, okay, so quickhousebuyers didn't make a great post - but I'm actually familiar with MPG Investments and they are one of the biggest house buying companies out there. I seriously doubt they are going to go bust any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by unhappy chappy View Post
              Yeh right, it really happened and then you called yourself quickhousebuyers on this site and decided to tell everyone how you just love love love them, coz thats what everybody does!!! It would look better if you just told us thats who you work for or with.
              I cant believe anyone would be stupid enough to enter into any scheme like that. Lets pretend you are a loving customer of these magical people for one minute and then i might suggest you should have seen a debt councillor if things were that bad and they could have saved you probably tens of thousands and your house, and then perhaps a little self respect.
              Why cant i find people like you when i want to buy houses between 10 and 20 percent below market value.
              The market would never be that bad even if Mao's tanks were coming up the Mall..
              God give me strength, you've never worked for remax have you..
              Talking of remax i see the web site has been removed again.

Comment

Re: How I was able to sell my house for cash quickly and improve my finances

Using house buyer websites has had some really bad press particularly recently on TV (cant remember which show).

Comment

Working...
                X