Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change Estate Manager

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Estate Manager

Due to my dissatisfaction with my current property manager, am I able to change managers in the middle of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.

I look forward to responses,

Cheers
    Last edited by Bundyanimal; 24-03-2008, 05:42 AM.

I would have thought it depends on the contract you have with the manager - what does that say?

Comment

Check the contract

An increasing number of agency agreements tie the landlord to pay whilst the tenant introduced is in the property ad infinitum. At present the Office of fair trading is taking Foxtons to court as they feel this is an unfair term. If you have this in your agreement, tell them you feel it is unfair, if you dont, you may leave the agency on their normal terms (perhaps one or two months notice, which is reasonable)

Comment

Working...
      X