Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where to find repossessed houses

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to find repossessed houses

Bit of a longshot but does any one know where to find repossessed houses, i've looked on the net and they all want you to subscribe.anyone had any luck or done it before??

I wouldn’t bother, get in a good financial position and try your luck with some cheeky offers. Ask the agents if there are any properties within your price range that need to sell quickly.

Quality repos are a thing of the past; vendors owe so much money on the mortgage that the banks are after every penny out of the sale. Normally only 5-10% under normal value, then consider the condition of the property this may cost you that saving.

This is a quicker way of earning capital and a lot easier, buy-live-sell, rather than buy-renovate-stress-money-more stress–little bit more money–sell.

Good luck in your venture
    Regards

bonettipropertyconsultants.co.uk

Comment

I disagree bonetti, trying to get bargains through agents takes alot of time and rapport building with the agent.If you can lead generate effectively there is definately legs in repo's especially with an apparent predicted rise in repos by 17%.You just need to know how to find them.
      If you've got it, Property Flaunt it! - www.PropertyFlaunt.com

Comment

If can find properties that are being forced into "mortgagee sale" you can sometimes get a great bargain. It is not easy to find them before they are listed publicly but if you can build a strong relationship with some estate agents, they will often tip you a wink before a repossession is made public. You have to be able to finance these deals quickly and often the "mortgagee" leaves the place in a bit of a mess but still worth persueing.

Comment

we generate leads through our website for repossession let me know if you want to buythose daily leads from us at an affordable price plase pm me.

Comment

Repossession leads

We supply details of forthcoming repossession hearings across the UK.

Including:

Homeowner Name
            Address
            Court Date
            Lenders name

PM for more info.

Comment

Information

Originally posted by ukreal View Post
              we generate leads through our website for repossession let me know if you want to buythose daily leads from us at an affordable price plase pm me.
              PM Sent. Please advise upon receipt.

Comment

Hi could you send me details on the repo leads.
                Cheers
                Stewy

Comment

Please could you PM details about the leads
                  Thanks

Comment

Thanks

Comment

help

can you please contact me with more info please .
                      Darren

Comment

Thanks

Comment

There is one aspect of this that nobody has yet mentioned! and that is the previous owner/tennant, I bought a repo house for development a few years ago and it looked like a bargain!! However after no less than 3 complete sets of double glazing were put through I decided to cut my losses and sell to another developer..... always check who the previous occupants were and if they are still around!

JollysH1

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Hi repoleads

Seems I am unable to send a PM as I am to new here.

Could you post some contact details, I am interested in property in the south London Kent areas

Thanks

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X