Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I find property developers please?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I find property developers please?!

Channel Five's The Hotel Inspector is looking for developers who might be interested in buying a hotel as a property development opportunity. The property is in Essex and we are looking for people who would like to attend an open day in order to come and take a look. Can anybody please advise on how we can reach out to potential developers about this opportunity? And if anybody here is interested please get in touch also!

Thank you!

Re: How do I find property developers please?!

Can you tell me how much the hotel is? Many Thanks, Natalie

Comment

Propertygem im sure a good search on Google can throw up quite a few developers. Also are you looking for small developers or big developers?
      http://www.premierexpatmortgages.com
      [email protected]

Comment

If you are looking property developers i feel that you will get full details here HindustanProperty
        hindustan property - home for sale in mumbai

Comment

For property development check out the list of top developers in Amravati at picker online.
          Top builders and developers in Amravati who full fill your dream home project. Get the address, phone no. customers review and details of builders in Amravati with their upcoming and ongoing residential and commercial projects on Picker Online.

Comment

Thanks for the links, will try them, for sure. But as for the specific ones, where can we find them?

Comment

If you are planning on starting a property development business development business part time ,and are not sure if it will become a full time business or just an additional way to cash ,its still sensible to have a property development business plan. you need to set specific and targeted goals about what you want to achieve from your property venture as well as step by step outlines of how you will achieve your objective. I would suggest you read a prorerty blog about it - https://clockwise.software/blog/
              Last edited by Adamkek; 27-06-2019, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Hey. Any business, including business for the development of private property, real estate, hotel chains, etc. will require customer service. In the first period, it will be necessary to eliminate the errors that are present when starting any business or startup. Quality customer service will help you establish a closer relationship and understanding between your customers. If you need such a service, please do not hesitate to contact this company https://mindy-support.com/back-office-support-outsourcing-service

Comment

Working...
                X