Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turning 2 bed into 3 bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning 2 bed into 3 bed

I'm looking at purchasing a 2 bed semi detached property .

It has currently got 2 bed rooms and a bathroom upstairs, it appears that the bathroom was once a bedroom.

I'm thinking of turning the bathroom back into a bedroom and making the second bedroom into a smaller bedroom and bathroom.

I then have a 3 bedroom house .

I have

Bedroom 1 12"x11"

Bedroom 2 8"x7"

Bedroom 3 8"x7"

Bathroom 6"x8"

Would this make financial sense to make a quick profit?

Or would it be better to just modernise as a 2 bed semi and keep 2 larger bedrooms and a larger bathroom.

Thanks for any advice .

Adam

Re: Turning 2 bed into 3 bed

It depends on the size of bathroom upstairs, if it is large so it would make some sense to turn it into bedroom and then split one bedroom downstair. It would give you more comfort from larger bedroom and bathroom actually doesnt need to be so spacious.

Comment

Working...
    X