Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for useful property development courses + general advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for useful property development courses + general advice

Hi, I'm looking to improve my skills in order to kick start my career in residential property development (in London).

I recently graduated and working now as a document controller in a FTSE 250 construction company.

However, since I don't have an industry related degree (I have a BSc Management) I found it very difficult to get my foot into the door, hence I was thinking of doing a couple of short- term courses, or distant learning in order to increase my employability.

Can someone of you recommend anything (that is actually useful or worth the money) or have other suggestions?

Also I would be very interested the hear how other peoples started their career in RPD (without capital).

I'm looking forward to hear from you and will very much appreciate any comments.
Working...
X