Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I do?

I'm looking for some general financial advice. I have renovated and sold a property and made a good profit. I have just completed another one to a high standard and come in on budget and schedule, I have also just got hold of a third.

The renovated house is struggling to sell and I have run out of money so have no means to complete the current one. What is the best way to move forward and turn this into a viable business?

I'm thinking of letting the renovated non-mover and raising capital against it... Complete the current one, and repeat.

Also what kind of money do you need to start a property business in reality?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Re: What do I do?

I think it is very important to finish one house first before moving to another. That way you can raise capital until you can afford to manage different properties.
    If it doesn't sell immediately, letting is a viable option in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
    X