Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Developer-to-be would like to assist you *unpaid* London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gta123
    replied
    Re: Developer-to-be would like to assist you *unpaid* London

Well your certainly qualified for the job. I think anyone in London would be mad not to get a few free hours of your time to do projection ect...

Leave a comment:

• Doctors housing
    replied

I started by doing maintenance jobs for a buy-to-let property investor. Changing lightbulbs, fixing door locks, painting mouldy walls and hoovering flats etc... I managed to learn a lot about the job including valuing property and going to auctions etc. Im by no means a pro but its all about gaining the confidence to back yourself and get started. See if you can find that type of work... it may seem like hard graft but thats what property is REALLY about and you'll learn tonnes.

Leave a comment:

• jwal90
    replied

Best of luck, I'm looking to get into the industry myself and I believe you're going the right way about it.

Leave a comment:

• Developer-to-be would like to assist you *unpaid* London

Greetings! I am a London based 23 year old wanting to go into property development.
    I have an Economics degree from Cambridge University and know my way around excel models/planning/budgeting, and am fairly design-savvy.
    I have also designed and decorated a renovation project for my family before, although not to sell on.
    Problem is, I need experience to feel secure enough to start my own project, and to get an idea of the figures and so on.
    And what better way than to assist someone who does this for a living?
    Are there any London based developers who could use my assistance and take me with them to their development/developments?
    I require no pay and have a very flexible schedule. Could be for a few weeks or for the whole project.
    I also appreciate any alternative advice on how to gain more experience.
    Thank you very much!
Working...
X