Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roofing - Soffits and Facia Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roofing - Soffits and Facia Advice

Hi guys,
    I have recently moved into a new property and need to get soffits and facias fitted to the house. I have about 60m of roofline to be done and have received a quote for £7,980 for the work (inc VAT) plus a further £1,440 for scaffolding, totalling £9,420 - this seems a ridiculously high price but I have no sphere of reference, can anyone advise on what sort of costs I should expect for this sort of work?

Many thanks in advance

Richard

Re: Roofing - Soffits and Facia Advice

I am paying £65 per Lin meter for ours. I think the average is between 50 to 90 per meter

Comment

Re: Roofing - Soffits and Facia Advice

usually you shouldnt be paying any more than £80 per meter but this can be a little bit higher depending on the state of the building etc.

I would agree with 'rockyrobin' that £65 would be a fairly reasonable price per meter.

Comment

Working...
      X