Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Property Development Assitant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Development Assitant

I am seeking an opportunity to work alongside a property developer in the London/Essex region to gain and learn the trade inside out, with the eventuality of becoming confident enough to take on the process of running a business myself.

I want to be able to purchase a property, refurbish it and sell it at a profit, things I am looking to gain experience in include:
    • buying property
    • viewing a properties
    • Creating POA
    • Budgeting
    • liasing with contractors
    • Resale strategies
    My background career is within the Motor Industry Sales where I have gained many skills I can utilise on the property development/market. I am very hands on and willing to muck in. I have experience with power tools and General maintenance.

I am very computer literate and willing to help with advertising, sales and all general aspects involving computers.

Please contact me via the telephone number provided if you feel that you are able to offer me any experience in property development.

I am open to all offers.

Tom
Working...
X