Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

* 20 year old female looking to shadow successful property developer in Essex *

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * 20 year old female looking to shadow successful property developer in Essex *

Hi there, I am currently starting out in property development and am looking for the opportunity to shadow a property developer in Essex. I am studying a distance learning course and am carrying out improvements in my house which I bought a month ago.

I have the finance ready to invest in my first property however I am not yet confident enough to be able to purchase a property, refurbish it and sell it at a profit... which is where you hopefully come in! I feel that experience would be invaluable. Things I am particularly looking to shadow include: buying property at auction, viewing a property and creating a plan and budget, liasing with builders, plumbers, electricians etc and work that can be completed by a property developer. I can be on hand to help out where able, I used to work in a solicitor's office so I am familiar with legal conveyancing aspect (I can also make a mean cup of tea!).

Please email me on the email address provided if you feel that you are able to offer me the experience of shadowing you to learn how to become a successful property developer.

Many thanks in advance,
    Liz
Working...
X