Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What color of my bedroom's wall should be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What color of my bedroom's wall should be

I have decided to change my bed room's wall colors one color i have decieded for it and it is purple, i want to match another color with it but i am doubtful about it which color will match with purple color, pink will be ok? please give your views about it.

Re: What color of my bedroom's wall should be

You may like purple but not many others will!
    BRAND NEW HOMES
    Information for UK new home buyers
    New Home Blog The latest news and views

Comment

There are 3 colors that go along with purple, orange, yellow and turtle green. Yellow compliments purple. Even sky blue would go. Also search for color blender on Google , it might help.

Comment

I have to agree Purple is a great colour if you plan to stay in a house long term, but if you are only looking to update the house and then move on Purple could put a lot of buyers off.

Comment

Well Pink will be perfect with Purple also you can think about Orange. The combination looks fascinating and beautiful.

Comment

How about Mint Green??

Comment

I remember once having done a spare bedroom in Lilac with my then girlfriend and trying to find something that match nicely. After repainting a section in several colours we eventually went with Magnolia on the opposing window/door walls. Pretty mundane I know but it looked better than anything else we had tried.

Comment

I agree with davida007 -- pink! Just get the right tone and shade and it will be perfect.

As long as the shade is not overwhelming, I don't see any reason why purple bedroom walls would put buyers or anyone else off. Go for it! I had purple in my bedroom when I was younger and loved it. Was a pretty shade between lilac and violet, very nice indeed.

Comment

I seems like you like bright colors. I think pink is the best color that rhyme with purple. I've already seen lot of rooms with purple and pink combination of paint and they look great. It will just reply on how you would design the colors.

Comment

How about painting it Tarten, perhaps the Stuart clan might fit the bill.

Comment

Green all the way
                      Letting Agents Milton Keynes www.prestigemk.com
                      www.trading-standards-approved.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X