Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1930's extension thoughts please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1930's extension thoughts please

Good evening all, can you please advise me, i have just bought this property at auction and it’s my first project
    Looking at this property what would you do? Regarding the lean to and small “sun room”
    Ideally all open plan, If there is anyone with some experienced advice, any thoughts would be much appreciated
    Attached Files

Re: 1930's extension thoughts please

Hi There

It looks a great little property, are you looking to rent it out or sell on? We are an architectural company with many years of experience with developeres large and small who undertake similar projects.

Typically they would strip out the old, making good where necessary. With regards to the single storey lean too's to the rear of the building, budget permitting I would knock them down and rebuild.

If you need any help with planning or building control approvals please feel free to message me.

Kind regards

Pete
    Last edited by Agrarian; 23-12-2011, 12:24 PM. Reason: forgot my signiture
    Peter Hall M.Sc. B.Sc. (Hons) MRICS
    www.agrarian-uk.com

Comment

Working...
    X