Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Option Four Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Option Four Group

Hi,
    Has anyone had any dealings with 'Option Four Group'? I have recently a few calls from these guys trying to sell me land in Devon. I became suspicious they may be some sort of 'land bank'. They are trying to sell land plots at Winkleigh Airfield, Gerry Down Business Park, Devon for £25K or more.

Their address is 27 Old Gloucester St, London - If you google this address it is a 'mail drop' address which is generally used by companies who do not want easily traced. Not what you would expect from a multi-million pound Investment company. Neither are they registered at companies house.

When I quizzed one of the agents about this he said that 'Option four group' was their trading name and they were actually owned by 'Option Land UK ltd' .

I would like to know if anyone else has had recent calls from this company?

Regards,
    Enzo

Re: Option Four Group

Really, why are you giving it consideration?

You've been approached by a salesperson - that's all.

Unless you're genuinely interested in buying land, their call shouldn't be worth considering unless you've already done plenty of due dilligence on what is otherwise a very shady industry.

Comment

Re: Option Four Group

Thanks for the useful tips Brian. My point was to raise awareness so someone else getting calls from this company so that they can find information about Option Four Group on a 'property investment' forum.

I suspect what this company may be up to and would never invest with them, however other unsuspecting 'souls' may not be so 'dligent' !!

Comment

Working...
      X