Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any ideas ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any ideas ???

HI i have always had a interest in property and property development and am currently concidering career oppotunities in this area although the dream is to be a property developer as im currently in full time college education i am even a long way off even been able to buy a small terrace. So was wondering is there any ideas anyone could give me for possable career paths in the future in property , any imformation would be greatly appreciated i am currently studying for a btec level 3 national diploma in construction and built enviroment which hope will lead to been able to work in property.

many thanks Josh

Re: any ideas ???

Its not as easy as it seems. Building work is expensive and it can take a long time to recoup your money. The biggest problem is borrowing the money to purchase to start with. Best plan is to get a good job, get a mortgage, possibly improve it or eventually buy another with the equity. First step - get a well paid job. Good luck with your studies - that probably is your first step. Sounds like you are young so be patient.

Comment

Thanks tony think ill take yure advice so much time just got to be patient and put alot of research/ studies beofre fining right time.

Comment

Dear J Hague,

As stated above a career in property development sounds great but the initial capital required is huge.

Not sure on your chosen studying path but experience in the building trade and on site will help you build contacts and skills that will save you stacks of cash over the long term

Comment

Haha, I've just asked almost exactly the same thing. Sorry to anyone who sees the repetition.

Comment

Hi Dan Manchester yeah my Studying path is in construction/property mangagement so hope to use this hopefully in this to build up capital/contacts/experience.
            many thanks for the advise/shake up

Comment

Working...
            X