Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to work with joiner or work on renovation projects Edinburgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to work with joiner or work on renovation projects Edinburgh

Hi, I am looking to work with a joiner or someone that is involved in renovations in the Edinburgh or East Lothian area. Before I moved away from the Highlands I was working with a joiner building new houses and extensions and general renovations. As a professional dry stone waller I also carried out my own jobs but I would like to change my career path and move away from this trade.

I am 27 with a degree and lots of varied experiences. I have been dry stone walling and doing working with a joiner for 8 years on and off and now want to focus more on joinery and the renovations industry as I find this most enjoyable. I am hard working and known for lightening the mood even in the darkest of hours!

Cheers,
    Roland
Working...
X