Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Termites?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Termites?

I have always heard that once you get termites the damage is done. Is there any insurance that if you have the termites exterminated and then fixed the damage that they would not come back?

I have no idea on that. That is a very good question. I do know that a friend of mine years ago had termites and man they sure can do the damage.

Comment

Maybe someone will answer for us.. I did call an exterminator and he suggested that we get on some kinda plan where they come every 3-6 months and spray for them like people do for spiders and what not... Anyone know any home remedies? I don't think that we can afford that expensive plan.

Comment

I have never heard of any home remedies. Have you run a search on them? I bet there might be something someone know of but I am really not to sure.

Comment

Originally posted by tater03 View Post
          I have never heard of any home remedies. Have you run a search on them? I bet there might be something someone know of but I am really not to sure.
          I did find a few "home" remedies.. BUT they were more expensive than just letting the people come spray! Wow... lots of drama... why can't things just be reasonably prices?

Comment

Working...
          X