Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help me become rich from property in a few years

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me become rich from property in a few years

Im refurbishing my first property for sale.This property will pay between 30 and 40 thousand in profit once sold.I am half way throught this project and believe it will sell fairly quickly..
    My girlfriend and i really want to make a lot of money out of this and we have a great opportunity.We want to be wealthy and we believe we can do that ..
    Our situation is complex..once we put the house on the market we can address where the future is leading with a more professional approach,we have 4 kids so there is a lot to consider.

We believe we will have 60-70 thousand after 2 properties..We can have a 90 morgage! obviously my family need a house to live in, but we also want to carry on refurbing run down houses.....is there any advice anybody can give me as to what the possibilities are with raising more money,morgages, investing, finding partners.

I dont want to plod along doing these houses forever , i need some direction as to how big i can make this opportunity..im not scared of risks and believe my projects will get bigger and bigger as i believe that is the way to wealth.

Is there any inside info on this matter i certainly need a spark to relight the fire.I need expert advice i know, is there any one who can help..
Working...
X