Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multi-business complex and property development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-business complex and property development

My partner and I are looking to invest in the development of a multi-business complex which will be situated within a Georgian Grade 2 listed building.

We are seeking some advice on what we can do internally (with reference to structural change) within the property...any one who has experience in building regulations akin to developing within listed buildings would be a great help.

On the other side of the coin we will have access to a parcel of land which can accommodate 6x detached 3 bedroom properties or 12x 1 or 2 bed apartments which we are considering developing...but my question here...is how can we obtain the cost of build of each property development?

Also we are sourcing financial investment to assist us in this project...please do not recommend the banks as we already know where we stand...so if you know of any private route and can share your knowledge and experience here that would also be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.

MartinJ
Working...
X