Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feasibility study / business plan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feasibility study / business plan

As per the topic title really, I have a request for assistance.

I have undertaken 2 developments to date both self funded but I am currently in the process of tee'ing up something much larger in scale and am trying to arrange funding (in a difficult credit market) all is going well so far but I am going to have to produce a feasibility study for the lender with cashflow forecasts.

Does anyone have a template I could nick please?

I just want to ensure I follow the correct (lender anticipated) structure and don't miss anything!

thanks

Trev

Re: Feasibility study / business plan

Hi,
    do a search for both these terms and there are loads of templates on the internet.

I found a great one for cashflow forecast on a site called fastlinksolutions but I can't give you the link because this messageboard won't allow me to send links until I've done more posts!

All the best

Comment

Working...
    X