Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Property Cleaning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Cleaning

Hi, I work in the management department of a well-reputed company in Mississauga. A local cleaning agency is doing the office cleaning for years. But nowadays they are not doing it properly. Even though we are spending money on cleaning our office isn't looking that good. I mean now the carpet is getting dirty, their streaks in window and dust are everywhere, etc. So we have decided to say goodbye to em. We found a good and reputed office cleaning services in Mississauga. From what I heard those guys are pros. They know how to do these stuff. After all, they have a very good reputation, and that's because they are not some con artists pretending as pros. However, I'm not familiar with professional cleaning services. Don't know about things like rate, other factors to consider before choosing one, etc. If you guys know more about this, please share it below. It will be really helpful
    We offer a full range of house and office cleaning services such as spring cleaning, regular recurring cleaning, moving cleaning, post renovation cleaning and more. We use environmentally friendly cleaning materials, but we also use conventional cleaners if the need arises. Contact us now!
Working...
X