Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kitchen worktops longer that 3M

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitchen worktops longer that 3M

Hi,

I'm planning a new kitchen in my development and have a run of units that measure 3.75M. Most worktops that are available from DIY stores (wickes etc) only come in 3M lengths.

I don't want to join 2 piexes together as it will look wrong so can anyone recommend anyone that does 4M lengths. I've seen some on Screwfix, but they have a minimum order of £500 and I only need a 4M and a 3M worktop in total and it doesn't need to be top quality.

Thanks

When I fitted my kitchen the units run for about 3.5m and I just joined 2 peice together, as long as the cut is straight and fitted well you can't notice it.

My worktop is black tho so maybe that helps.

Comment

Thanks Dan,

I may try and re-plan the kitchen so that the worktop lengths are no more than 3M

Comment

An expensive option but I did do a 4m run in granite. That was in Spain though so I couldnt say if UK suppliers would be able to do it. TEK TOPS might be worth a look also.

Comment

Working...
        X