Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Commercial Property Development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercial Property Development

Hi all!

We have noticed a slight increase in the last few months in users of our website looking to develop commercial property opportunities.

I just wondered if people think that the market has bottomed out yet, or if the market prices are set to fall further?

Any feedback and thoughts would be much appreciated.

Comroute
    http://www.commercialroute.com

I think as the recession deepens its possible prices will drop further.
    Portugal Property for Sale

Comment

This was originally posted over a month ago, and the recession doesn't appear to have affected the prices of properties listed with us any more than it had already.
      http://www.commercialroute.com

Comment

Re: Commercial Property Development

Some time we get wrong visitor on website what is bounce rate on your website

Comment

Not sure where your commercial property is but as you know the value of commercial property is linked to the rental return you can expect, and it seems to me that in many areas of the UK it still has a way to drop since landlords are offering deals to get tenants.

Comment

There has yet to be the commercial real estate crash in the UK. It will happen in the next year or so, just as it has in America, where its only just beginning. thats just my opinion though.

Comment

I was very much under the impression that commercial property has generally seen a drop of at least 20% and is still under pressure - not least by businesses relocating to cheaper premises or going bust.

Comment

I know that high grade commercial office property in London is in huge demand at the moment. This is because (contrary to popular opinion) there is an awful lot of money sloshing around in the system. Commercial development fell off a cliff in a 2008 and because of this, there is actually a big shortage of high quality offices. Rents are rising at an alarming rate in some areas. Of course this doesn't necessarily mean that the influence will spread to other areas, but it's a massive step in the right direction.

There are also quite a few huge projects planned in the very near future in London (such as the redevelopment of New Covent Garden Market Nine Elms). I think this is all a very good indication.

Comment

Working...
                X