Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business plan etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business plan etc.

I have posted on here before so sorry for reposting the same sort of thing as before. i’m desperate to get into property developing more and hungry for more as i recently brought a 2 bed flat to renovate I have owned it for 3 weeks and it is almost half way. im I paying £90,000 mortgage on it. In 2007 good flat on the same development were going for were going for 148,000. I really want to think about getting another to work on within the next few months and im wondering about the best way to make a business plan for the bank or even if the bank will lend me anymore money? Obviously the bank could come round and take a second look? I have no experience with second mortgages etc. Also I’m a decorator by trade.

Developemtn mortgages are hard ot get right now, but you shouldn't have too much problem getting a mortgage based on current valuation - eg before it is developed. Mortgages are currently available up to 75% LTV ... my suggestion is to find a good mortgage broker who specilises in BTL mortgages.

Comment

Here is my cheeky reply...

You could go to the site in my sig (or my nick) and go onto the property page. From there is a link to calculate mortgage payments and to send a message to a Whole of Market financial advisor.

Moderator, if this is not allowed in the context of this thread, my apologies. I am just trying to help.
      Community spirited? http://www.AshfieldFOCUS.com

Comment

Working...
      X