Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Total newbie here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total newbie here

Okay, i am totally new to this enviroment and so I will probably ask questions that all you veterans know, so please forgive me or just give this thread a miss.

I hear of methods to buy property without money down?? is this true? I am looking for renovations to do and have found some flats at lowish price to begin with. What is a recomended % compared to purchase to spend on a renovate.

Is it a case of applying for a 2nd mortgage to purchase this renovation, and would this mortgage include the cost to modernise?

Is there other sources or forums that members would suggest i look at before taking my forts project on.

Currently earn £18,500 per year, but have heard that you can do self certificates?

As I said sorry if questions asked before.

thanks

i thought i would have had some replys here, must be on the wrong forum.

Comment

Self-certification

"Currently earn £18,500 per year, but have heard that you can do self certificates?"

You mean tell the mortgage provider that you earn £36k, when you don't? I know a mortgage advisor who describes that as 'fraud' ...

Comment

That is big time fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by rassman View Post

Currently earn £18,500 per year, but have heard that you can do self certificates?
          I'm not sure if there any any self cert mortgages on the market anymore - certainly not ones that lend 100%.

Comment

Working...
          X