Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Totally New And Want Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally New And Want Help

hi there my name is michael and i have been interested in buying abroad for a few years now.i have just sold my house in scotland and made a profit of 15k,now a lot of that will be lost because iam paying off existing small loans and wiping the slate clean.now what iam wandering, if for example i wanted to buy a 20k house in bulgaria and 10k to refurbish it.is it possible to take out a mortgage for 30k. i do not have hard cash,but if i was to really go for this,then i might consider a loan,to get the money,but if i were to do this i would be back to where i was. i want to buy to sell, for profit,and then if all goes well i use the profit money for my next project. i really need some advice on this. i want to get somewhere in live and i think i could do this,but money is going to be the holdback, unless this mortgage thing can work.

Hi Mike,

Mortgages really depend on your financial status back in UK and on the specific property.

Practice shows that there are many peoplepromissed mortgages and then turned down by Mortgae intermediates.

I believe if help is needed we can contact all Bulgarian Banks on your behalf and advice you how you can proceed further.
    Solicitor Verzhiniya Dakova
    Solicitor Bulgaria Ltd
    Bulgarian Solicitors

Comment

Working...
    X