Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is happening to the mortgage market?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is happening to the mortgage market?

Has anyone got any ideas on the property market right now. i have been told that it is becoming increasingly difficult to get a mortgage because of what has happened in the US. Anyone know of any companies out there that are easy to get through?

The credit crunch means lenders are getting seriously picky - that means damn good credit ratings and avoidance of risk.

Still available, but after being told they were selling mortgages too easily, lenders are finally tightening up.

Comment

I don’t think that finding a company that it is easy to get a mortgage through is necessarily the best for anyone; we assist people and make them aware of the options available to them based on there lending ability.

If you need any advice or help please free to email us!

Regards
      Regards

bonettipropertyconsultants.co.uk

Comment

"i have been told that it is becoming increasingly difficult to get a mortgage because of what has happened in the US."

Comment

yes that is in fact very true, but whatever goes up must go down..so lets wait for it to get better..there is a lot of people that have a lot of money on this....so..they will fix it hehe
          Countrylife - Houses and properties for sale

Comment

Some lenders are starting to decrease the LTV (loan to value) they are willing to offer, meaning larger deposits will have to be found.
            Gift Wrapped Mortgages

Independent Mortgage Broker

Comment

What Credit Crunch?

In my experience those investors who manage their finances properly have no problem with securing 90% BTL finance on a 'No Money Down' Deal. I have a great relationship with my commercial bank who are adapting to support me in the current marketplace with lending day one with option to refinance within 3 months. This is not bridging and is a lot cheaper. He would be happy for me to introduce more customers!
              PM me for more details.

Comment

Working...
              X