Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can non EU on Tier 2 buy House or await ILR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can non EU on Tier 2 buy House or await ILR?

Hi,
    I have two questions, after reading one of the thread:-
    1. I am non-EU and have been in UK for last 4 1/2 yrs, would be applying for ILR(indefinate Leave to remain as i will be eligible to apply 1 month beofre my 5 yrs complete)next year. Presently i m on NHS Tier 2 work permit.
    I have been working in NHS as a doctor and have saved some amount. Will i be eligible to buy a 2 bedroom house in say wales or any countryside?

2. My dad (non EU)who usually visits UK is working abroad and comes on visit visa to UK to meet us. He wants to invest/buy a property here in uk, again a 2 bedroom house, countryside. He holds a UK Bank account too.
    Will he be able to buy property and if so, can he buy it when he comes on the visit visa or he needs to apply for a different type of visa to buy property for living, personal use?

Please , let me know the above two queries with supporting links, etc.

Thanks for reading
Working...
X