Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bet nobody has had this happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet nobody has had this happen

Four months into a long and horrible conveyance, and one of my vendors has been sectioned. This in turn means she can't sign any documents. We have three options

1) Wait until an urgent deputyship order is raised, but nobody appears to know how long this will take.

2) Have a rental agreement drawn up until they are in a position to exchange. Of course, this is only possible if both signatures aren't required.

3) Find a new property to buy. The problem is that the delay will almost certainly mean we will lose our buyers.

What a nightmare

Re: I bet nobody has had this happen

Find a new property, pronto!
    Jonathan Rolande
    Director of House Buy Fast.
    The UK's Quick House Buying Company
    01903 331 588.

Comment

Should definitely find a new property to buy. Can you update us on what happened?
      Neli P.
      E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

Also curious as to what happened here?

Comment

Working...
        X