Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deposit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deposit

In about a month I should be exchanging contracts (fingers crossed). I am selling my existing property of £280k and downsizing to something costing £182k. I am paying the remainder of my mortgage, £30k, using the gained equity. My question is, will I be required to pay a deposit (usually 10% I believe) when we exchange. I have this money (approx £18k), but will need a little time to free it up. Alternatively, can the solicitor use some of the deposit made by my buyer, as his deposit on my property will be a lot more ?

Thanks

Re: Deposit

Your deposit that your buyer pays will be passed onto the next one so don’t worry!
    Jonathan Rolande
    Director of House Buy Fast.
    The UK's Quick House Buying Company
    01903 331 588.

Comment

Working...
    X