Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edinburgh Agent Needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edinburgh Agent Needed

Hello,

I'm looking for an agent that has worked with foreign buyers.

I'm NYC based and looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom in Edinburgh. It would be my home a few months out of the year.

I currently own property in Manhattan that is paid for in full 2 years ago. Looking to have a home in Edinburgh (cit center or close to). I understand this is not an investment property but a luxury. My budget is around 225gbp give or take 25k. I have approx. 50% of that in cash for a down payment.

Thanks looking forward to your assistance!

Re: Edinburgh Agent Needed

Hi Icarus just look on UK's number one property website for properties for sale and to rent when you have found an agent/property then get in touch with me if you need financing. My contact details are in my signature

Ged
    http://www.premierexpatmortgages.com
    [email protected]

Comment

Re: Edinburgh Agent Needed

Umega Lettings is the first choice for clients, Property in Edinburgh is something that many people find extremely interesting. How many of you check the ESPC website every week, or day, or even hour! I know my partner does! It’s like a national obsession. Property in Edinburgh has continued to perform very well over recent years and values of good quality properties in desirable locations continue to rise. From an investors point of view there is great scope to buy a very good quality property investment in Edinburgh, delivering excellent monthly returns and even better capital growth. Umega Lettings are experts in sourcing property in Edinburgh for investment landlords, using our experience within the industry and the contacts with estate agents, solicitors and investment agents that we have developed over our years in business.
      Lettings Agents Edinburgh - Property Management Services

Comment

Working...
      X