Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canterbury...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canterbury...

Hey my name is Andy and I'm 35 years old I'll be relocating from London to Canterbury within a year I have been there 5-6 times I like the City

I'll be a 1st time buyer Iv'e never walked into an estate agents before let alone look to buy or rent so I don't want to be caught out and buy something that benefits the agency and not me...

So my question is does anyone come from these parts or have any knowledge of the area and where to look that's nice a mile within either Canterbury East or West station not an area full of students

I'll have about 350k give or take I am single so buying a big house may interest may and may not I'm in two minds not sure weather to buy somewhere to live 1-2 bed flat and some somewhere to rent to give me an income or is it worth just buying a family home.. hmmm thats my decision at a later date...

Back to my question ... where shall I look please folks

Thank you

Andy ...
Working...
X