Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agri Clause on Home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agri Clause on Home

Hi, Looking for some advice
    We have seen a house in the area we want to move to ( we are downsizing and moving to a cheaper area to save on our mortgage )
    any way have seen an almost perfect property but it has an agri clause on it. My husband works in landscaping and Arboriculture 10 miles from the property does this count ? it does say have to work in agriculture or horticulture in the local area.

Re: Agri Clause on Home

I have a friend who's purchased a property with a similar clause in the deeds and when looking at the details, they got all the information regarding the definition of 'local area' from the agent and in their case, there was a 15 mile "as the crow flys" rule.

This shouldn't be an unusual request so I'd advise you to speak to the agents and they should be able to confirm if your partner would qualify or not.

Comment

Working...
    X