Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Relocating from London - Sale or Timperley?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relocating from London - Sale or Timperley?

Hi there

We're moving up north this Summer. We've narrowed down to the Trafford area, mainly due to schools and its proximity to family.

Our budget is about the 500K mark, and we'd like at least 4 bedrooms and a detached property. It seems easier to find that kind of a house in Sale, but we've been told that Timperley is a nicer area.

If we were to live in Sale, it would be within .5 miles of Ashton on Mersey School (as this is our backup secondary school, in case our daughters don't get in to the grammers), How is the school in terms if pastoral care? and if you're not very sporty.

My husband will be working in media city, and the kids have got admission into a prep school in Altrincham. What would the commute to school be like from Sale or Timperley?

We're so confused, and advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Re: Relocating from London - Sale or Timperley?

I would say Timperley would be a nicer area. Sale seems closer to Manchester in my eyes having been born on the North side of Manchester

Ged
    http://www.premierexpatmortgages.com
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X