Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Timers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Timers

Hey everyone
    I think I may be using this forum a fair bit in the next few weeks!!

My partner and I are buying a grade 2 listed building that previously was a repossession!

At the moment we've instructed our solicitor to commence with searches but they've asked us to send a surveyor to the property to confirm if any building work has been done without planning permission.

Can anyone advise what happens if it comes back that something has been changed without planning permission..?
    Will that mean that we can't continue with the purchase?
    Does anyone know what kind of change would cause a problem?

Thanks everyone!!!

Re: First Timers

Patrick has built an enviable reputation for a high level of professionalism in real estate sales and service.

Working since 2001 and a 1000+ property sales and purchases between him, it is clear that he takes his goals seriously.

Call: 403-464-7464

Comment

Working...
    X