Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

house not listed with same agent anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• house not listed with same agent anymore

Last February I started looking round at houses before putting my property on the market. I viewed a house through Estate agent "A".
    Now I am in the process of selling my property (We've received and accepted an offer)
    We want to make an offer on the house we viewed last February with estate agent "A" but the house isn't listed with them anymore. It is now listed with a different agent!
    I was wondering if we should just knock on the house door and make an offer, or should we go through the new agent, or should we contact Agent "A" who originally showed us the house, but doesn't have it listed anymore?

Re: house not listed with same agent anymore

Hi …
    Don't contact Agent A - they are not contracted with the seller any longer & will not be able to act or help you
    You could knock on the door of the house, but this can be seen as impolite - after all, the seller could be in the middle of something, it might not be convenient
    Absolutely the best thing to do is contact the agent the property is with now

Good luck
    Amie Gramlick
    www.howtohomebuy.co.uk
    HowToHomeBuy.co.uk
    Providing free, independent advice for home buyers

Comment

Working...
    X