Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I buy to let as a first time buyer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I buy to let as a first time buyer?

Hi, do you know if I can buy a flat in London that I would like to rent out as a short term let property when I don't own the home I'm in and am renting myself? Or is that illegal? sam

Re: Can I buy to let as a first time buyer?

You can do this, you must make sure you get a buy to let mortgage though, or this is mortgage fraud

Comment

yes totally agree with infamous...that you should make sure for it.

Comment

Absolutely, you can buy to let as a first time user. You will need to apply for a 'buy to let' mortgage though, not a standard one (they usually have slightly higher interest rates)
        Amie Gramlick
        www.howtohomebuy.co.uk
        HowToHomeBuy.co.uk
        Providing free, independent advice for home buyers

Comment

Yes you can buy as first time buyer. All are most welcome to buy property.

Comment

Yeah I agree with that. Most of them buy the property at first. Invest money in a real estate is a good way of investment. so you can buy a property now.

Comment

Working...
            X