Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

moving to milton keynes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving to milton keynes

My husband and i currently live in london and we are looking to buy a property in milton keynes. Can anyone please advise on good areas that are close to the station. We work in london so we intend to commute by train to london. Also any advice on areas to aviod will be helpfull.

Re: moving to milton keynes

The areas near the train stations tend to vary on how nice they are. You have bletchley, wolverton, bradwell, new bradwell, bancroft, loughton.
    Bletchley West is the better part to live in. But all the other places I just listed are all nice.
    You could live the far side on Broughton and they have free park and ride buses (the park is free not the bus) which takes you down to the station.
    The buses are pretty good so it would depend if you wanted to live near so you could walk to the station or if you didnt mind using a bus you could live bit further out.

Comment

Working...
    X